Tuesday 18 December 2018

“I’m Not 22-years-old Anymore, I Am Not The Child You Married To Torture At Will”– Etinosa Calls Out Ex-Husband


Just like Linda, more celebrities are now coming out in the open to reveal their private lives, they all don’t seem to care what the internet users would say. Another Popular actress Etinosa has come out on social media to call out her ex-husband who is after her life.
Nollywood actress, filmmaker and comediane Etinosa calls out ex-husband whom she claimed is sending threats to her, despite not being together anymore. The actress who took to her Instagram page to spill a lot of secrets on the man, revealed that he not only abused her while they were married, but his mother also confessed that he is cursed and he beats her too. She wrote:


He also beats his mum - Etinosa calls out ex-husband over threat to life lailasnews 10








Image result for etinosa

“I can’t keep hiding for the rest of my life Tunde. I’m tired. You have bullied and intimidated me for 6 years! I’m not 22 years old anymore. I am not the child you married to torture at will, tie me up, put my head in a bowl of water, strangle me because you know I’m asthmatic then take me to the emergency unit of a hospital that is loyal to you. You tortured me to quit my job to be your full time slave- thankfully i never did”.




Image result for etinosa



“One time I tried to settle things btwn you and Your mother and she said you beat her up several times. She said you were cursed. I was like what kind of mother says that about her own child. Then you told me she was a witch and a prostitute, she has 4 children from different men, you locked the doors and tortured me for calling her so I stopped calling her.Please  I just want to be free. Stop threatening me, stop blackmailing me. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abducted Singer: Why We Suspected Police’s Attempt To Divert $200,000 Ransom – Record Label Boss Explains

The CEO of Eric Many Records, Dilly Umenyiora, has explained what transpired between him and the Delta State Police Command regarding the k...