Monday 21 September 2015

Doughnut Brought Me And My Husband Together- Helen Paul

One of Nigeria’s most sort after female comedian, Helen Paul has carved a niche for herself in the entertainment with the help of her comic baby voice.
Helen Paul and family
The CEO of Helen Paul Theatre and Film Academy, in an interview with The Sun Newspaper, speaks on how she met her husband through doughnut and soft drink.



When asked how the journey began, she said met her husband at her previous place of work but he was a stingy lawyer.
Helen Paul said “I met him through my boss where I was formerly working. While he always saw me as too playful and jumpy, I saw him as too stingy. Those days when my boss’ colleagues came visiting, they always reached out to us when leaving. They gave us money which we used to buy doughnuts and soft drinks but my husband never gave us anything. He would just wave his hand and say bye-bye guys, take care of yourselves.
Speaking on how she confronted and how they exchanged contacts, Tatafo as fondly called disclosed that, he had to summon courage in order to confront him.
Helen Paul
Helen Paul
She said “on that fateful day, I summoned courage and as he was leaving, I told him, ‘sir, you don’t buy us anything any time you come but we really like you. If you can be buying us doughnuts and soft drinks, we would be very grateful’. He started laughing, so I quickly added, ‘sir, it’s not only me o. My colleagues are also involved, so please don’t tell our boss. We were so happy I asked for his phone number which he gave me. And then I gave his number to my friends and we all started calling to thank him. He realized that we really desired the doughnuts and soft drinks so whenever he came by, he would give us money for doughnuts and soft drinks. He never failed to deliver whenever he showed up and we never stopped thanking him. And then one day, he took a good look at me and said ‘baby, I love you’ and the rest is history”.
It can be recalled that the mother of two in an interview with , speaks on she thinks she is not a good wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abducted Singer: Why We Suspected Police’s Attempt To Divert $200,000 Ransom – Record Label Boss Explains

The CEO of Eric Many Records, Dilly Umenyiora, has explained what transpired between him and the Delta State Police Command regarding the k...