Thursday 16 July 2015

PA KASUMU LOSES HIS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT; UNABLE TO COMPLETE INDIAN TREAMENT


Nollywood Veteran thespian, Kayode Odumosu known by his on screen name Pa Kasumu, was brought to the public fore for financial assistance on account of his health hazard for issues including poor eye sight, memory loss and heart related ailments.

The Actor has said although he is still undergoing physiotherapy, he is fast recovering and appreciated everyone that stood by him during his tough times.

Pa Kasumu who travelled to India in November 2014 for intensive Medicare has disclose that he couldn’t return to India for further checkup because his International Passport and that of the person that was supposed to accompany him had mysteriously gone missing.

“Not that I didn’t want to go. When it was time to go for proper treatment but I couldn’t find my international passport and that of the person accompanying me. It’s a mystery to me. I couldn’t just understand how it all happened. But now, I am planning to go for another one. Anytime that’s done and I have the money, I will still go back to India. I want my health restored fully so that I can be active as before.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abducted Singer: Why We Suspected Police’s Attempt To Divert $200,000 Ransom – Record Label Boss Explains

The CEO of Eric Many Records, Dilly Umenyiora, has explained what transpired between him and the Delta State Police Command regarding the k...