Tuesday 14 July 2015

TODAY'S PRAYER FROM PASTOR WOLE OLADIYUN


PROMISE AND VOW.

Bible Passage: Number 30:1-2.

Confession: Ecclesiastes 5: 4- When thou vow a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which has vowed.


EXHORTATION:
Promises made are meant to be kept. One thing about promises is that the promise builds on the strength of the
promise. God keeps His promises so He has built in us the ability to keep promises as well. Because we humans fail to
keep promises so often, we don’t take God's promises seriously as well. God however has cautioned on when man
can legitimately fail to fulfill a vow or promise. A single woman living with her father or a married woman should not be taken seriously on their promises unless it is with the consent of their fathers or husbands. Before you make a promise to
someone, make sure you have the ability and means to fulfill it. Don't make others build their lives on falsehood thereby destroying their ability to trust men of God.

Prayer Points:
• Let the promise of God be fulfilled in my life in Jesus name
• Teach me how to live a life of integrity in Jesus name
• Father, let my helpers locate me in Jesus name


Pastor Wole Oladiyun (CLAM)
www.clamgo.tv, www.clamradio.fm,www.youtube.com/clamgo,
http://clamgo.org/index-3.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7g2cU2IOps&feature=youtu.be

NB:
"Today let me find simple ways to bring joy to others.  Lord, when I feel that I have nothing to give, give me the confidence to believe in myself so that I can touch the hearts of those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abducted Singer: Why We Suspected Police’s Attempt To Divert $200,000 Ransom – Record Label Boss Explains

The CEO of Eric Many Records, Dilly Umenyiora, has explained what transpired between him and the Delta State Police Command regarding the k...