Sunday 18 October 2015

My Husband Can’t Dump Me Because He Likes Only Big Women – Foluke Daramola

foluke hubby
Popular actress, Filmaker and Social Crusader, Foluke Daramola has said her husband won’t dump her for her size. She made this affirmation during an interview with The Sun newspapers.
She revealed that her husband, Kayode Salako does not like slim women, that alone is an ego booster for her, coupled with her self confidence, has helped her marriage stand the test of time. 
 
She also disapproved claims that busty women are more prone to sexual harassments than their slimmer counterparts.
Describing the love for her body, she said “I like myself just the way I am, I don’t wish to be like Genevieve Nnaji or anybody else, I love the way I am and that’s the way I treat people’s opinion about me. I don’t think my size has anything to do with sexual harassment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abducted Singer: Why We Suspected Police’s Attempt To Divert $200,000 Ransom – Record Label Boss Explains

The CEO of Eric Many Records, Dilly Umenyiora, has explained what transpired between him and the Delta State Police Command regarding the k...